[Global_chapter_committee] Starting a local chapter in Salt Lake City, Utah

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Wed Mar 11 10:08:13 EDT 2009

Alex, thank you for your interest and enthusiasm!

I see there is already a chapter established in Salt Lake.
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Salt_Lake Have you contacted the chapter
leader?  I don't see where the site has been updated to reflect meetings,
however.

I will ping Dmitry and see how things are going.  It may be that he will
need some help getting the chapter moving.

Kate Hartmann

OWASP Operations Director

9175 Guilford Road

Suite 300