[Global_chapter_committee] Chennai Chapter

Ofer Shezaf ofer at shezaf.com
Tue Mar 10 08:33:08 EDT 2009

I agree with Puneet.

Specifically, the new chapters handbook provides a “warned” leader with 3 months to correct the situation which Venki should be given.  On the other hand Chandrashekar enthusiasm is most welcomed and the best way would be for both of them to work together. As Puneet said he is the best one to handle this, so can you communicate the status to both parties and try to help them work the OWASP say, which is together?

I have now finished the draft of the all important chapter about chapter life cycle and would welcome your comments: https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Chapter_Handbook:_Chapter%27s_life_cycle.

~ Ofer

p.s. Kate: can we have a starndard external e-mail address for the committee that we can publish, so that people apply to it?

Ofer Shezaf [shezaf at xiom.com, +972-54-4431119, www.xiom.com]

kate.hartmann at owasp.org

kate.hartmann at owasp.org

Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

--
Puneet Mehta CISSP CISA CEH CPTS BS7799 LA
OWASP Delhi Board