[Global_chapter_committee] Chennai Chapter

Puneet Mehta puneet.mehta at owasp.org
Mon Mar 9 10:58:41 EDT 2009

Team,

A week back Venki called up Dhruv Soi (Co-Leader with me for Delhi Chapter)
and requested help to re-start the chapter activities. No denying that he
has not been taking active steps for the chapter, but here is my thought on
this one.

   - Let Chandrashekar and Venki be the co-leaders for the Chennai chapter.
   - No new chapter to be created as i am sure together if they try , they
   can achieve a good member base.
   - As a member of Global Chapter's committe I volunteer to oversee thier
   progress and since i am in India , they can always reach out to me for any
   help.

Regards
-Puneet

--
Puneet Mehta CISSP CISA CEH CPTS BS7799 LA
OWASP Delhi Board