[Global_chapter_committee] Chennai Chapter

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Fri Mar 6 03:48:56 EST 2009

Chandrasekar is raising very valid points here, so can the Chapter Committee
handle this asap?
I don't know all details in this case , but it looks like Chandrasekar
should be given the opportunity to start a new local OWASP Chapter or to
take (full or joint) leadership of the current chapter.

For future reference, the reason why we need here (
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Chapter ) an updated list of
'inactive OWASP chapters' (and one that had no meeting for the last 6 months
is definitel in that category) , is to make cases like these very simple to
deal with (and with very little local political implications).

I.e., all that Chandrasekar should need to do in cases like this, is to:

a) say 'This chapter xyz is inactive and I want to take its leadership'
b) here are my 5 local referrals
c) I agree with the local chapter leader "code of conduct and requirements"

Dinis

2009/3/6 <Chandrasekar_Umapath at dell.com>t