[Global_chapter_committee] Fwd: Sebastien Deleersnyder has shared a calendar with you

Ofer Shezaf ofer at shezaf.com
Wed Mar 4 14:08:03 EST 2009

While it would be nice to find a free "event management" system, I must say
that I am not a great fun of either automation or attendance forms. I ask
people to register (using e-mail) to enable us to ensure there is enough
room and to have their e-mail for update. However:

.         I think that there is a great value in responding personally.
Something short like "See you in the meeting!" works great. For normal
meetings numbers are not that large (and I have over a 100 for a meeting)
and it keep OWASP personal touch and differentiation from other
organizations. Good marketing.

.         I don't see a point in actually checking if people arrived to the
meeting. I count the total during the first lecture for the record - that's
all.

~ Ofer

Ofer Shezaf [shezaf at xiom.com, +972-54-4431119, www.xiom.com]

From: Lorna Alamri <lorna.alamri at owasp.org>
Date: Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 11:06 PM
Subject: Re: Sebastien Deleersnyder has shared a calendar with you
To: Sebastien Deleersnyder <sebastien.deleersnyder at gmail.com>

Sebastien,
This does not seem to work. What I need is the ability to send out a meeting
invite to our mailing list and then have the ability to view in list form
those who have accepted or are tentative and then be able to use that list
to make an attendance form for the meeting.
Regards,
Lorna

On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 2:09 PM, Sebastien Deleersnyder
<sebastien.deleersnyder at gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Lorna Alamri,

We are writing to let you know that Sebastien Deleersnyder has given you
access to edit events on the Google Calendar called "OWASP Event Calendar".

We have automatically added this calendar to your Google Calendar account.
You can hide or completely remove this calendar at any time.

- The Google Calendar Team

View Your Calendar
<http://www.google.com/calendar/hosted/owasp.org/render?mode=day&date=200903
02T200934> .

--
Puneet Mehta CISSP CISA CEH CPTS BS7799 LA
OWASP Delhi Board