[Global_chapter_committee] Creation of New Chapter(Chennai)

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Tue Mar 3 19:24:17 EST 2009

Hi Chandrasekar

Im forwarding your request to the OWAP Chapter Committee so that they
officially welcome you and create your WIKI page and mailing list

Meanwhile, start reading the Chapter HandBook
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:Chapter_Handbook , namely this
section:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Chapter_Handbook:_Chapter%27s_life_cycle#Starting_or_Restarting_a_chapter

Kake, apart from you being super-busy,is there a reason why Chandrasekar
request's have not been followed up?

Dinis Cruz