[Global_chapter_committee] Fwd: Sebastien Deleersnyder has shared a calendar with you

Puneet Mehta puneet.mehta at owasp.org
Wed Mar 4 05:45:52 EST 2009

I am not sure if the current Listserv has this functionality. Though she can
always share her calender or send out a meeting invite to group of people or
list for that matter but the acceptance of MR can not be viewed through the
list form.

-Puneet

--
Puneet Mehta CISSP CISA CEH CPTS BS7799 LA
OWASP Delhi Board