[Global_chapter_committee] Global Chapters Committee Skype Call Minutes

Ofer Shezaf ofer at shezaf.com
Tue Jul 28 08:56:39 EDT 2009

I did the dire sin of not putting the meeting in outlook (which I have now
corrected). At my company, if it is not in outlook, someone will grab your
time, even in the very late afternoon. However it was too late for this time
and I can't come L. Tomorrow? Thursday? Next week on Tuesday? (which I will
immediately put in outlook.)

~ Ofer