[Global_chapter_committee] Global Chapters Committee Skype Call Minutes

Puneet Mehta puneet.mehta at owasp.org
Thu Jul 2 06:13:05 EDT 2009

Hello Team,

Sorry for not being able to respond in time. I just got back this morning
and missed the call. Anyway, to give you guys an update on my tasks of
Chapter Handbook , i should be ready with the draft by this month end.

I agree with having the monthly calls. The only thing i am concerned of is
having the same on Wednesday. Friday works better for me ,but lets try and
if i see some problem will let you guys know.

and before i forget , Matthew, welcome to the team..:-)

Thanks
-Puneet

--
Puneet Mehta CISSP CISA CEH CPTS BS7799 LA
OWASP Delhi Board