[Global_chapter_committee] Fwd: Global Chapter Committee

Seba seba at owasp.org
Sat Jan 31 13:49:43 EST 2009

I have incorporated this in
https://docs.google.com/a/owasp.org/Doc?id=dd2mthr2_6f6wzd4w8&hl=en

regards

Seba
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Justin Derry <jderry at fortify.com>
Date: Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 10:54 PM
Subject: RE: Global Chapter Committee
To: Puneet Mehta <puneet.mehta at owasp.org>
Cc: Ofer Shezaf <shezaf at xiom.com>, Seba <seba at owasp.org>, Kate Hartmann <
kate.hartmann at owasp.org>

 Here are some of my notes from last night, i know ofer and kate had some
also. We should pull these all together.

JD

ofer.shezaf at xiom.com

My skype is seba.deleersnyder

On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 5:29 PM, Seba <seba at owasp.org> wrote:

I am fine with the timing for tomorrow as well.
12 PM (midday)

Ofer, ok for you?

regards

Seba

On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 4:04 PM, Puneet Mehta <puneet.mehta at owasp.org>
wrote:

Catch ya all on Friday ie Jan 30th, 09.........

-Puneet

On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 3:48 AM, Justin Derry <jderry at fortify.com> wrote:

So when we say Friday i think we  mean in about 28 hours time.. (ish)..
Sounds good.

Seb do you have a skype contact, i think Puneet and Kate have mine already..

Mine is jderry.au

I am up for tomorrow, lets work out if this is all possible?

JD

kate.hartmann at owasp.org