[Global_chapter_committee] OWASP Houston Chapter

Seba seba at owasp.org
Mon Jan 12 15:21:06 EST 2009

Hi david,

We have created a chapter resources page
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:Chapter_Resources to support
you in your activities.

The best way to keep track of the people in the chapter is to use the
mailing list https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-houston
Do you need assistance to administer your local mailing list?

regards

Seba