[Global_chapter_committee] KC-OWASP and Omaha - OWASP suggestion

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Thu Dec 10 15:36:51 EST 2009

Yes, I had tried to get in touch with David, but got no answer.  We would
love to have Robert and Chris jumpstart the Omaha chapter.

I just need to be sure that you two have reviewed the Chapter handbook and
that you agree to abide by the Chapter guidelines.

Once you feel like you are ready to make this investment in your time, then
I'll help you get set up on the mailing list and chapter page.  Then you can
advertise your meeting!

I'll be waiting to hear from you!

Kate Hartmann
OWASP Operations Director
9175 Guilford Road
Suite 300
Columbia, MD  21046

301-275-9403
kate.hartmann at owasp.org
     Robert Townley    RobertJTownley at yahoo.com
     Chris Miller   cmmiller73 at gmail.com

The current Omaha chapter leader, though dated 2006, is indicated as
David Young.  Despite local interest there have been no local Omaha
meetings for the past few years.  They have been trying to contact him
without success - as apparently he has moved on from the employer he
was with when he first became chapter leader.  Anyway, you may
consider further efforts to contact David Young or granting Robert
and/or Chris access to the chapter resources so that they can keep
OWASP alive and get meetings back up and running there in Omaha.

Best regards,

Mat Caughron
caughron at gmail.com
(816) 866-0628