[Global_chapter_committee] KC-OWASP page wiki permissions need

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Thu Dec 10 07:27:42 EST 2009

Welcome!  Please make sure you have read the chapter guidelines and the
updated chapter handbook on the main chapter page.

I have updated your name as the chapter leader on the page.  you don't need
any special permission to edit the page, you should have access just by
clicking the "edit" button at the top of the page.

Let me know if you need any assistance with you new role!

Kate Hartmann
OWASP Operations Director
9175 Guilford Road
Suite 300