[Global_chapter_committee] reminder monthly GCC skype call

Matthew Chalmers matthew.chalmers at owasp.org
Thu Aug 27 17:19:23 EDT 2009

Ok, I see why I've been confused: on the web page (
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Chapter_Committee#Scheduled_Meetings)
it says 12:00 a.m. @ New York  which is incorrect. I didn't even look at the
other times until now. It should say 12:00 *p*.m. New York, in which case
Wednesday is better for me than Tuesday.
12pm is noon; 12am is midnight.

Matt