[Global_chapter_committee] FW: OWASP Bahrain

Puneet Mehta puneet.mehta at owasp.org
Wed Apr 15 10:42:03 EDT 2009

I agree with Ofer regarding participation to meetings. Maybe its time they
either need to concentrate on quality talks that people would wanna listen
to or else start the winding process so that other deserving leader could
get a chance..

BTW- i was doing a lot of travelling lately so was unable to respond to most
of the posts.

Just an update- i am on the verge of completing my portion of chapter
handbook content. Will release the draft soon for review by all the team
members.

-Puneet

--
Puneet Mehta CISSP CISA CEH CPTS BS7799 LA
OWASP Delhi Board