[Global_chapter_committee] FW: OWASP Bahrain

Ofer Shezaf shezaf at xiom.com
Mon Apr 13 08:42:59 EDT 2009

I am back from a vacation so I might have missed answers to this, but, while each community is different I think that:

* I don’t think that cheap freebies would bring people to a meeting: the gas would cost more… (well maybe not in BahrainJ).

* People come to meetings because:

                + The content is good

                + The opportunity to socialize with colleagues.

As far as I can see there is not agenda for any such meeting which should have been the first step. OWASP can help with content using the OotM project.

Beyond the specific request, it seems that we are gathering more indicators that Ashish is not up to the task of running a chapter. You may recall that some concerns where voiced as to the over association of OWASP with his local firm. I think it is time to start a chapter winding down procedure.

~ Ofer

Ofer Shezaf [shezaf at xiom.com, +972-54-4431119, www.xiom.com]

kate.hartmann at owasp.org

kate.hartmann at owasp.org