[GPC] Next Meeting

Justin Searle justin.searle at owasp.org
Tue Jun 19 15:15:50 UTC 2012

Thanks  Brad.

Does 10pm EDT / 7pm PST one of the nights this week work for
everybody?  If we can do a quick call even with a few of us this week,
I think we should.  We can do another call next week.

Here some items we need on the agenda:

 - DHS Contribution
 - Project Reboot / Dinis' GSD
 - New Project
 - Project Hosting / Project Metadata Hosting
 - Set monthly meeting time (weekly working meetings till project
debacle resolved IMHO)

Justin Searle
Managing Partner - UtiliSec
801-784-2052