[GPC] Passw3rd: simple java/ruby utility to keep passwords out of source code

Paulo Coimbra pcoimbra at owasp.org
Thu Sep 29 13:51:53 EDT 2011

Neil,

I am working to set up your project up and tomorrow I will contact you with
more info and details.

Thanks,
- Paulo

Paulo Coimbra
OWASP Project Manager <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Paulo_Coimbra>

From:  Jason Li <jason.li at owasp.org>
Date:  Thu, 29 Sep 2011 10:23:44 -0400
To:  Neil Matatall <neil at owasp.org>
Cc:  GPC <global-projects-committee at lists.owasp.org>
Subject:  Re: [GPC] Passw3rd: simple java/ruby utility to keep passwords out
of source code

Neil,

Thanks for volunteering to start an OWASP project!

In case you weren't aware, Paulo Coimbra (the OWASP Projects Manager) has
resigned his position at OWASP to pursue his PhD in Economics!

We are still working on a transition plan, so you may find responses
regarding project administrivia to be delayed.

In the meantime, you should move forward with your project and continue
working on it and we will catch up with your progress eventually.

-Jason