[GPC] [Owasp-board] ESAPI Party

Mark Bristow mark.bristow at owasp.org
Fri Sep 23 11:48:56 EDT 2011

I for one do not vote for a "dry county" but we don't need to be soaked.

FWIW from the cheap seats, I think this is a totally reasonable expense and
that the release is something that should absolutely be celebrated and this
is a great way to reward contributors for all their hard work.  I think that
if we choose to continue the policy of not compensating people for the time,
this is a great way to show the appreciation of the community.

I also agree it would be great if a company could sponsor it, but if that
can't be found the foundation should support.

--
Mark Bristow
(703) 596-5175
mark.bristow at owasp.org