[GPC] [Owasp-board] ESAPI Party

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Fri Sep 23 11:27:55 EDT 2011

Vote to approve the "meet-up"  always helps our efforts and community.

**bookmark this all**
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Donation_Scoreboard

There is no budget in the project bucket for ESAPI hmm....

Perhaps you can find a sponsor example Denim/Aspect/Cigital/WhiteHat or the otherson the show floor or any of the other involved ESAPI or get a chapter to help it (Denver, NYC, San Ant, etc...)

Pass the hat and ask for $20 bucks

Are we having fun yet or have we now become a "dry county" organization.