[GPC] Hackdemic File is not found

Konstantinos Papapanagiotou Konstantinos at owasp.org
Fri Sep 16 07:44:47 EDT 2011

Hi Zaki,

This is actually an issue with the filename. Try downloading it
directly from this link:
http://owasp-hackademic-challenges.googlecode.com/files/OWASP_Hackademic_Challenges[EN]_v0.1.1.zip

Meanwhile we'll change the filename so that there are no such issues.

Thank you for your interest in our project and I'm looking forward to
your feedback.

BR,
Kostas