[GPC] OWASP Tiger

Paulo Coimbra pcoimbra at owasp.org
Thu Sep 15 14:57:05 EDT 2011

Hi Brad and Keith,

First of all, I thank Keith for stepping in and volunteering for leading an
orphaned OWASP Project. As for the transition process, as we are in the
middle of an upgrading of our methodologies and while we don't ultimately
make our 'Projects Handbook' the official source of OWASP Projects'
processes, I suggest we simply ask Keith to produce a proposal of roadmap
for OWASP Global Projects Committee's (GPC) evaluation; if this path is
accepted and the referred roadmap receives the expected positive feedback, I
will consequently re setup the project by installing new templates, creating
a mailing list administrated by Keith and announcing the new leadership to
our community.

Please let me know whether you agree with my above proposal to deal with the
leadership transition.

Thanks,
- Paulo

Paulo Coimbra
OWASP Project Manager <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Paulo_Coimbra>

From:  Brad Causey <bradcausey at owasp.org>
Date:  Thu, 15 Sep 2011 13:34:09 -0500
To:  Paulo Coimbra <paulo.coimbra at owasp.org>, GPC
<global-projects-committee at lists.owasp.org>, Brad Causey
<bradcausey at owasp.org>, Dinis Cruz <dinis.cruz at owasp.org>, Jason Li
<jason.li at owasp.org>, Leo Cavallari <leo.cavallari at owasp.org>, Matt Tesauro
<matt.tesauro at owasp.org>, Pravir Chandra <chandra at owasp.org>
Cc:  Keith Lynn <klynn at usouthal.edu>
Subject:  Fwd: OWASP Tiger

Paulo,

Can you pass on the information to Keith about taking over an existing
project?

Please see the discussion below. Thank you.

-Brad Causey
CISSP, MCSE, C|EH, CIFI, CGSP

http://www.owasp.org
--