[GPC] [GPC-Mailbox] New Project Request for File Hash Repository

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Tue Oct 25 17:46:51 EDT 2011

Lucas -

Your mailing list has been created and functional. An automated email from
our mailing list manager should have sent your administrative password. You
will be responsible for moderation of your list.  If additional moderators
need to be added to your list, please feel free to add them as needed.
 Should a post need to be moderated, you will receive a email from your list
requesting approval.

Link to your mailing list:
owasp-file-hash-repository at lists.owasp.org

Regards,