[GPC] [GPC-Mailbox] New Project Request for File Hash Repository

Jason Li jason.li at owasp.org
Thu Oct 20 00:53:04 EDT 2011

Lucas,

Since no other GPC members have spoken up, I've created a preliminary wiki
page for your project:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_File_Hash_Repository

We still need to create a mailing list for this project.

Do not feel compelled to wait for any particular action on our part to begin
working on your project.

-Jason