[GPC] DRAFT GPC Goals - RFC ASAP

Jason Li jason.li at owasp.org
Sun Oct 9 15:53:14 EDT 2011

Tom,

We made an RFP for project hosting to support a projects portal (
http://sl.owasp.org/project-hosting-rfp).

Github was not among the proposals we received. See the relevant proposals
we received here:
http://sl.owasp.org/gpcws-jun11-proceedings#h.qn0lw6juxcvg

The decision making process is documented here:
http://sl.owasp.org/gpcws-jun11-proceedings#h.4z9gh8ff79fg

-Jason