[GPC] DRAFT GPC Goals - RFC ASAP

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at owasp.org
Thu Oct 6 18:26:11 EDT 2011

GPC,

I also read that GitHub provides "organization" accounts to Open
Source Foundation for free now - I will try to find the reference
again because it is not stated on https://github.com/plans

Would also be interested to know what the value add with SourceForge
is considering the GPC data could be extracted using
http://www.ohloh.net/ for free?

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich