[GPC] [Owasp-leaders] I'd like to let you all know that I've resigned from my job as OWASP Project Manager

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Tue Oct 4 23:19:20 EDT 2011

Paulo,

I had the good fortune of starting my volunteer work on the Global Projects
Committee where I had the pleasure of working with you on many, many issues.
 Your incredible eye for detail and amazing organizational skills impressed
me then and will serve you well in your work towards a PhD.  Now that you've
set this new goal, I am sure you will reach it.

OWASP owes much of its success to your tireless work over your tenure.
 Though I was able to express my thoughts while we shared breakfast at
AppSec USA recently, I want to state publicly that you are one of the unsung
heroes of OWASP.  Someone who quietly tolled away, not seeking the
spotlight, as you got loads of work done.  If you think the thousands of
individual interactions you've had with the community over the years, the
scope of your impact begins to appear.

You have left some very large shoes for someone to step into.  I wish you
all the best in your future endeavors.  Please feel free to reach out to me
if I can ever be of assistance to you in the future.

You will be sorely missed.

--
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP Board Member