[GPC] OWASP Hatkit Proxy Project/OWASP Hatkit Datafiddler Project

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Thu Mar 31 12:09:59 EDT 2011

Larry,

I am in need of help to solve the issue below. I have asked Martin to request a wiki account, he did so, I’ve confirmed his request but it seems that the password hasn’t been automatically sent to him as expected. I’ve checked the wiki special pages, mostly the ‘Users & Rights’ section and didn’t find a way to circumvent the problem. Could you please find the cycles to explain me how I could have proceeded? I thank you in advance.

Regards,

- Paulo

Paulo Coimbra,

 <http://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Paulo_Coimbra> OWASP Project Manager