[GPC] Changing the OWASP ModSecurity CRS Licensing

Ryan Barnett ryan.barnett at owasp.org
Wed Mar 30 15:46:04 EDT 2011

Understood.  Yes, we are in the fortunate position that the contributions
have been made thus far have been by Trustwave employees so we can go ahead
with the change.

Part of why we are doing this is so that both the ModSecurity source code
and the OWASP CRS are in alignment.  We just updated the ModSecurity
licensing today to ASLv2.

Thanks.
Ryan

From:  Jeff Williams <jeff.williams at aspectsecurity.com>