[GPC] Changing the OWASP ModSecurity CRS Licensing

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Wed Mar 30 15:11:19 EDT 2011

Ryan,

As far as I know this is the first time that an OWASP project leader raises
this question. I guess there is no problem but I am carbon copying our
Global Projects Committee for us to see whether they have any other input. I
thank you for consulting with us.

Please keep up the good work,

Thanks,

- Paulo