[GPC] [Global_conference_committee] [Owasp-board] FW: protocol with Portuguese government

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Wed Mar 30 09:50:38 EDT 2011

Hi Kostas,

It seems that for any reason you haven’t seen my attached email.

In my opinion we should set up a date far enough in time to allow positive
answers from our targeted potential trainers. I propose middle of May.
Thereafter we should also decide on the following:

-        Budget

-        Precise location

-        Methodology to deal with flights & accommodation logistics and with
payments

-        Areas/contents to cover and preferred trainers to teach them

For all the above please glance at this
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Greece/Training/OWASP_projects_and_resources_
you_can_use_TODAY example I’ve set up and please read the email attached.

Please let me know whether or not you consider a Skype conf between us two
of any usefulness and, if yes, please do not hesitate and contact me any
time.

Thanks,

- Paulo

Paulo Coimbra,