[GPC] Idea for project: Web Application Security Accessiblity Project

Jason Li jason.li at owasp.org
Mon Mar 28 10:40:26 EDT 2011

Hi Petr,

Thanks for your enthusiasm in starting an OWASP Project.

I'm don't quite understand what you would like to accomplish with the
project and I was wondering if you could clarify.

Are you talking about creating guidelines for publishing that ensures that
our documentation projects are accessible to disabled readers?

What exactly do you mean by "Web Application Security Accessibility"?

Thanks for the clarification!

-Jason