[GPC] Restart of WebScarab-NG

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Fri Mar 25 12:05:40 EDT 2011

Daniel,

I’ve created the pages to host the WebScarab’s new release
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Projects/OWASP_WebScarab_NG_Project/Releases/
WebScarab-NG-0.3.0.

Please let me know whenever you upload its downloadable file and will make
this release the ‘current one’.

Please keep up the committed work!

Thanks,

- Paulo

Paulo Coimbra,

 <http://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Paulo_Coimbra> OWASP Project Manager

To: daniel at brzozowski.biz
Cc: 'Global Projects Committee'

Hello Daniel,

Just to clarify, I am proposing we delete this
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_WebScarab_NG_Project link and
all the pages that link there and not only the ‘Project Details’ tab. If we
agree on this course of action, the still keep
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_WebScarab_NG_Project as the project
main page which contains all the data currently being shown in the pages
that I am proposing we delete. Is that ok?

As for the new release, if you let me know what its name will be, I can set
up right now the templates to support it.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,

- Paulo

Paulo Coimbra,