[GPC] Heads up - Blank Page on owasp.org

Matt Tesauro mtesauro at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 16:10:22 EDT 2011

<2 cents>
If its not up to snuff, I'd suggest putting links to other, related cheat
sheets (e.g. XSS and SQL-I) with a note for readers to see those as specific
instances of the general injection case.

That way we don't have potential links out there to blank wiki pages.  I"m
assuming this is how it was noticed in the first place.
</2 cents>

--
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP Board Member