[GPC] Heads up - Blank Page on owasp.org

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Wed Mar 23 16:03:29 EDT 2011

This was me, the material did not seem deep enough, so I deleted it. I
can bring it back fast if you like.

(PS: I was the one who requested that this page get created, I was
managing the cheatsheet series, and quietly backed it out since it did
not meet the quality standards I was looking for).

- Jim