[GPC] [Global_industry_committee] An open letter to the Brazilian Government

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Wed Mar 23 15:11:53 EDT 2011

Lucas, all,

The experience we are having with the Portuguese government is currently
limited to a protocol that aims to define the terms, conditions and actions
of collaboration between UMIC - Agency for the Knowledge Society - and OWASP
on aspects of training and development of ICAT (Information, Communications,
and Application Technologies) skills.

Please find attached the translated version of the very initial draft that
had been sent off by Luís Magalhães, the Portuguese government
representative that you met in the Summit. Currently, it is only kind of a
skeleton produced exclusively by UMIC from its own experience in building
other protocols with organizations like CISCO and Microsoft. Being so, the
developed and actual protocol between OWASP and UMIC is still to be written
down but I am working on it. I’ve exchanged point of views with Dinis and
yesterday I met Carlos Serrão to push the issue forward and concretely to
understand how his university understand this issue.

If you find useful we talk further about this matter my Skype contact is
‘paulocoimbra7’.

Thanks,

- Paulo

Paulo Coimbra,