[GPC] New OWASP Project: OWASP Hackademic Challenges

Konstantinos Papapanagiotou conpap at di.uoa.gr
Mon Mar 21 14:17:01 EDT 2011

Hi all,

Just my 0,02€:

I think that Hackademic Challenges have many similarities with both WebGoat
and the CBT but at the same time significant differences.
They were created exactly because there was a gap between WebGoat and
related projects and CBT. We believe that they bring an added value to the
OWASP Community (that's the feedback we have so far) and that there is also
a great potential, espacially in terms of tha university reachout.
We are really excited about making the Hackademic Challenges a successful
OWASP project and looking forward to collaborating with similar projects
leaders.

BR,
Kostas