[GPC] OWASP Java Project / Category

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Mon Mar 21 14:00:44 EDT 2011

Hello Matthias,

For your information, we have begun not using the category in the project’s
name path mostly due to the will of simplifying it and began doing so
roughly since we began installing the last generation of GPC’s templates. I
suppose this policy can either be changed or kept and so let’s hear the GPC
about your pertinent question.

Thanks,

- Paulo

Paulo Coimbra,