[GPC] OWASP Books do not have an ISBN

Jason Li jason.li at owasp.org
Sun Mar 20 11:21:36 EDT 2011

Great idea to add ISBN to our books.

GPC - we should add that to the guidelines for mainstream doc projects.

I also noticed this message originally went to the
"global-tools-and-projects-committee", which was retired shortly after the
creation of the GPC after we realized it was just too big of a mouth full
:). We should look into either forwarding the list or deleting the list to
avoid confusion.

-Jason