[GPC] Project on threat modeling

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Fri Mar 18 13:19:20 EDT 2011

Dear Anurag,

As requested the OWASP Threat Modelling Project’s wiki page has been
created, the GPC’s templates have been installed on it and a mailing list to
support the project’s activity has also been created.

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Threat_Modelling_Project#tab=Project_Ab
out

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Projects/OWASP_Threat_Modelling_Project

Should you require any additional assistance, please do not hesitate and get
back to me. I wish you good work.

Have a good weekend, many thanks,

- Paulo

Paulo Coimbra,