[GPC] Project Submission Review Request for Mantra -Security Framework to OWASP

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Thu Mar 17 14:59:06 EDT 2011

Dear Yashartha,

Thanks much for your swift answer and the materials sent. Are you also kind
enough to help us out and make the project’s current release as complete as
possible and ready for assessment? If yes, please send me off, or upload
yourself, the following data:

-        Release Description,

-        Release License,

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Projects/OWASP_Mantra_-_Security_Framework/Re
leases/Mantra_Security_Toolkit_-_0.52

-        Release Notes,

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Projects/OWASP_Mantra_-_Security_Framework/Re
leases/Mantra_Security_Toolkit_-_0.52/Notes

Thanks,

- Paulo

Paulo Coimbra,

 <http://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Paulo_Coimbra> OWASP Project Manager

 <mailto:yashartha at getmantra.com> yashartha at getmantra.com

On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 3:30 AM, Paulo Coimbra <paulo.coimbra at owasp.org>
wrote:

Hello Yashartha & Abhi,

First of all, I thank you for volunteering to lead an OWASP Project.  It is
with volunteers like yourselves that OWASP continues to succeed in making
application security visible.

Secondly, here
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Mantra_-_Security_Framework#tab=Project
_About is the project’s wiki page which has been placed amongst all the
other OWASP Projects
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Project#tab=Alpha_Status_Proje
cts.

Please check it out and let me know if you find any problems or mistakes and
feel obviously free to add any additional information to the project’s wiki
page or to request assistance regarding its edition.

Thirdly, as I haven’t been able to find the Release Mantra Security Toolkit
– 052’s downloadable file, could you please send it off? Also, in your email
you mention the sending of a ‘Conference Style Presentation’ file but I
haven’t received it. Could you please send it over again?

Fourthly, as your project seems to have reached a point where OWASP can
assist in its promotion, to help spread the word about it, we will need a
Project Flyer/Pamphlet’s PDF file
http://globalprojectscommittee.wordpress.com/2009/07/21/what-is-this-project
-flyerpamphlet-thing/.

Fifthly, the GPC can work with you to get your project assessed and moved up
the OWASP quality ladder from Alpha to Beta to Stable.  Not every release
requires an assessment - feel free to email the GPC if you are unsure about
your project's requirements.

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Assessment_Criteria_v2.0

That is all for now - I wish you and your project great success.  Thank you
for supporting OWASP's mission.

Should you have any questions or require any further information, please do
not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks,

- Paulo

Paulo Coimbra,