[GPC] Request on orphaned OWASP Project: Application Security Assessment Standards Project

Jason Li jason.li at owasp.org
Tue Mar 15 18:04:08 EDT 2011

All,

Matteo has been patiently waiting to take ownership of this project. Given
that we have not heard from Bithika, let's make sure that Matteo's energy
and enthusiasm is not wasted.

If Bithika responds later, I'm sure that Matteo would welcome any additional
contributors, but I think we should allow Matteo to proceed with his plan
without further delay.

-Jason