[GPC] OWASP Project Proposal - OWASP VoIP PBX - The Application Security Hotline

Jason Li jason.li at owasp.org
Tue Mar 15 18:00:26 EDT 2011

Blake,

This sounds like a great service initiative for OWASP that could be useful
to a lot of ecosystems within OWASP! Thank you for taking the initiative to
start this process!

I don't think that this is something that fits under an OWASP Project and I
don't think it should be managed by the GPC.

But I do think that it's an initiative that OWASP should consider
supporting.

I've copied the other committee chairs and Kate Hartmann to see how we can
support this idea as an organization.

-Jason