[GPC] Welcome to OWASP Foundation

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Tue Mar 15 16:04:03 EDT 2011

Hello Pablo,

I’ve created the requested OWASP Google email account for Jose María Sierra
but the wiki account must be created directly by him through this
https://www.owasp.org/index.php?title=Special:UserLogin
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php?title=Special:UserLogin&type=signup>
&type=signup link.

I’ve also see that the project had produced a new release and so I’ve
prepared the wiki templates to support this progress.  Please glance at it
and obviously feel free to change it as you find best.

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Projects/OWASP_LAPSE_Project

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Projects/OWASP_LAPSE_Project/Releases/LapsePl
us_2.8.1

Also, even though every release does not require an assessment, if you
decide so the GPC can work with you to get your release assessed and moved
up the OWASP quality ladder from Alpha to Beta to Stable.  Please let me
know whether or not you would like to go through this process.

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Tool_Assessment_Criteria

Thanks,

- Paulo

Paulo Coimbra,

 <http://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Paulo_Coimbra> OWASP Project Manager

His email is sierra at inf.uc3m.es

Best Regards.

Pablo Martín.

2011/3/2 Pablo Martín Pérez <pmperez at di.uc3m.es>

Thanks Paulo,

we keep in touch to go ahead with this project.

Best Regards.

Pablo Martín Pérez.

--
Best Regards