[GPC] New OWASP Project: OWASP Hackademic Challenges

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Tue Mar 15 13:59:39 EDT 2011

Thank you, Kostas. If the GPC agrees I will set the project up.

Thanks,

- Paulo

Paulo Coimbra,

 <http://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Paulo_Coimbra> OWASP Project Manager

Project Leader email address: anast at owasp.gr, konstantinos at owasp.org

Project Leader wiki account - the username (you'll need this to edit the
wiki): Stasinopoulos_Anastasios, Conpap

Project Contributor(s) (if any) - name email and wiki account (if any):

Andreas Venieris - venieris at owasp.gr - Stasinopoulos_Anastasios
Alex Papanikolaou - alpapanik at owasp.gr
Vassileios Vlachos - vsvlachos at owasp.gr

Please don't hesitate to contact me should you require any further info.

Kostas