[GPC] OWASP Student Chapters Program

Martin Knobloch martin.knobloch at owasp.org
Mon Mar 14 18:09:14 EDT 2011

All,

Sorry for the misunderstanding,but this is not a new project.
Jeff created this, Edward and I just continuing after Jeff had to abandon it due to lack of time.

Paulo did the renaming as this was one of the outcomes of the session during the summit. The project was previously known as "college chapter program"

I will see in setting up a conference call with those who are interested.

Hope this clarifies some of the  uncertainties. If there is anything left to ask. See the project's wiki, post your questions on the projects mailing list or email Edward or myself directly.
If required I will post a  fact sheet on the project.

Cheers,
-Martin