[GPC] Project on threat modeling

Anurag Agarwal (OWASP) anurag.agarwal at owasp.org
Mon Mar 14 18:05:31 EDT 2011

Hi Paulo - For some reason, the previous mail bounced back. (I guess I sent
it through wrong account).

Please see below high level roadmap for threat modeling project

1. Create a wiki on threat modeling.

2. Update the wiki with discussions from threat modeling sessions at the
summit.

3. Call for project leadership committee members.

4. High level project roadmap with milestones.

5. Call for participants

6. Review existing resources within OWASP to align with threat modeling
project.

7. Come up with a threat modeling methodology

8. Publish the first draft

I want to get through from Step 1 - 5 by mid april and based on the
participation, decide on future dates.

Email - anurag at myappsecurity.com

Website - http://www.myappsecurity.com

Blog - http://myappsecurity.blogspot.com LinkedIn -