[GPC] OWASP German Language Project

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Mon Mar 14 17:54:20 EDT 2011

Hello Matthias,

The German Language project’s page has been set up. As you know, none info
had been made available and so the templates are empty. I have not even
added project leader name on it because initially Achim had explicitly asked
for it and I don’t know whether or not it has been already agreed
differently.  I’ve created a mailing list to support this effort and made
you administrator.

I wish you good work. Any time you think I can be of any help please do not
hesitate and get back to me.

Thanks,

- Paulo

Paulo Coimbra,

 <http://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Paulo_Coimbra> OWASP Project Manager

To: Paulo Coimbra; bradcausey at gmail.com; jason.li at owasp.org
Subject: OWASP German Language Project

Hi!

Is everything ok now for setting-up the German Language Project? Do you need
any kind of additional information? We are just eager to start working on
that;)

Thanks a lot!

Matthias