[GPC] OWASP Student Chapters Program

Tin Zaw tin.zaw at owasp.org
Mon Mar 14 17:44:11 EDT 2011

Paulo,

Thanks for getting it started. I am not sure if I need anything else from
you.

I think the next step is for those who are interested in spearheading this
to figure out a procedure (or procedures) for starting student chapters.

I believe Dan, Martin and me are on the hook for this. Who else want to
personally involve in it? Edward?

Thanks.

--
Tin Zaw, CISSP, CSSLP