[GPC] OWASP German Language Project

Jason Li jason.li at owasp.org
Mon Mar 14 16:33:25 EDT 2011

Matthias,

Just to be clear, there's no reason why you can't begin immediately.

Paulo is simply setting up administrative support infrastructure, such as
mailing lists and wiki templates, that are meant to help your effort. But if
there are implementation tasks that you would like to act on, you should do
so. The project initialization process is meant to help you get started - it
isn't meant to block you from beginning if you are ready to go.

-Jason